What is Cupping Therapy?
Cupping Therapy is an ancient form of alternative medicine, which dates back to Egyptian, Chinese, and Middle Eastern cultures. Massage cupping is used to relieve an array of ailments.
Massage cupping is used to relieve back and neck pain, stiff muscles, anxiety, fatigue, migraines, treatment for high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, and even cellulite.
The suction and negative pressure provided can:
- Increase blood flow to stagnant muscles and skin
- Drain excess fluid and toxins
- Loosen adhesions and lifts connective tissue
- Release deep connective tissue issues
- Soften scar tissue
- Relive inflammation
- Drain lymph fluid
- Sedate the nervous system
Interested in massage cupping? Please call or book an appointment and request to speak with Andrea to see how she can help you.